Community Centres and Village Halls

If you are an organisation that is responsible for running a Village Hall or Community Centre the following organisations can provide a range of advice, information and downloadable information sheets, model policies and other resources covering all aspects of managing a community building.


Community Council for Somerset - Somerset's Rural Community Council, CCS offers a direct professional specialist service to all who manage and run village halls/community buildings in their village/neighbourhood.


ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England) - Action with Communities in Rural England is the national voice for the 38 rural community councils (including the Community Council for Somerset) who make up the country's largest rural network. Together, they reach 52,000 grassroots organisations in 11,000 rural communities.