Information about road defects and closures.

Road defects

Roads and highways are maintained by Somerset County Council. If you encounter a problem with a road, for example potholes or ice on the road, you can report it online. For all other road and highway queries, please go to the Somerset County Council website.


Traffic updates and road closures

You can get regular traffic updates by from the Highways Agency by going to their website.

Find out more about traffic updates.