Graffiti Report - Web


We will arrange for the removal of graffiti only from property that is owned by South Somerset Distrcit Council (SSDC).

All Other Land: Regarding other property (not owned by SSDC) this is the responsibility of the landowner and NORMALLY no action can be taken by SSDC. This includes Housing Associations (especially Yarlington Housing which is often confused as the Council). Also includes land owned by Colleges, Schools and Parish Councils.

Chargeable Service for private property: SSDC can remove graffiti from private property but there is a charge. This can only be requested by the property owner and must be agreed in advance.


Land ownership? *