Case Officer - Housing 2085
Salary: £23,484 - £26,446
Job Type: Fixed term
Job ref: 2085
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Officer to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Housing Team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
Job Title: Case Officer - Housing
Salary: Grade 4, £23,484 - £26,446
Hours: 37 hours – Fixed term/secondment until 31st March 2023
This is an opportunity to work within a team to deliver an excellent customer focussed, efficient and professional Housing service. This is a demanding role in a busy and challenging environment. You will need to be well organised and efficient, with excellent customer service skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will be using several different software systems and complex legislation to ensure accurate advice is provided to all our customers. You will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience to our customers that require our Housing Services.
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- Gym membership discount across Freedom Leisure sites
We are looking for the following skills:
- Detailed knowledge of Homelessness legislation
- Proactive with commitment to provision of excellent customer service
- Resourceful and flexible in your approach
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience within a customer focussed service
Please contact Samantha Milner, Team Leader on 01935 462717 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
Closing Date: 8th September 2022, 5pm
Interview Date: TBC
Job Reference: 2085
In the application please give details of any conflict of interest that could impact either the recruitment process or your employment with South Somerset.
We promote and value diversity in the workplace and welcome diverse applicants. We are committed to applying our equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age, or pregnancy or maternity.
We treat personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with our data protection policy/policy on processing special category personal data and criminal records. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in our privacy notice.
Download Job Description
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.