Case Officer (Legal) - Support Services
Salary: £20,092 - £22,183 per annum pro rata
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref: 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Officer, with a specific focus on legal, to join our team. Apply now and become a valued member of the Support Services team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- Gym membership discount across Freedom Leisure sites
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for a well-motivated and capable person to join our Case Services Team. You should be able to work accurately under pressure and show keen attention to detail. The role forms part of a multi-disciplined team but the main focus will be legal case work. Experience of legal administration including supporting with conveyancing, leases and licences is desirable but is not essential. The applicant should have strong administration skills with a strong interest and desire to learn and develop.
Please contact Zoe Rodgers, Case Services Team Leader on 01935 462512 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
Interview Date: TBC
We promote and value diversity in the workplace and welcome diverse applicants. We are committed to applying our equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age, or pregnancy or maternity.
We treat personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with our data protection policy/policy on processing special category personal data and criminal records. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in our privacy notice.
Download Job Description
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.