Case Officer (Planning)
Salary: Grade 3 (£20,092 - £22,183)
Job Type: Fixed term
Job ref: 2013
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Officer to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Planning team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
12 months Fixed Term Contract (Maternity leave cover)
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- Gym membership discount across Freedom Leisure sites
What we’re looking for…
- A dynamic and effective team player with good interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with colleagues in the planning administration team providing support on a diverse range of planning application and enforcement queries from internal and external customers. Ability to work flexibly under pressure maintaining accuracy and attention to detail is key to this role.
Please contact Cherry Toop, Service Delivery – Case Team Leader on 01935 462766 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
We promote and value diversity in the workplace and welcome diverse applicants. We are committed to applying our equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age, or pregnancy or maternity.
We treat personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with our data protection policy/policy on processing special category personal data and criminal records. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in our privacy notice.Download Job Description
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.