Case Officer - Property Services
Salary: Grade 3 £20,092 - £22,183
Job Type: Fixed term
Job ref: 1890
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Officer to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Property Services team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- 20% gym membership discount across LED sites
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated team player to join our busy Property Services team.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Attention to detail, proactive, with a commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Resourceful and flexible in your approach to work
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- As part of this team you will deliver customer services to both internal and external customers as part of a highly effective and professional multi skilled team. You will proactively support with day to day tasks such as testing of equipment, dealing with contractors and more.
- The successful candidates would benefit from having experience of working in a similar maintenance role and be able to demonstrate they are resourceful, flexible and able to use their initiative.
Please contact: Kirstie Allen – Case Officer with Operational Management – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01935 462398 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.Download Job Description
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.