Case Officer - Theatre Marketing
Salary: £20,092 - £22,183 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Hours 161 hours per month
Job ref: 2025
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Octagon Theatre and Westland Entertainment Venue team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
Hours: Full Time - 161 hours per month, predominantly Mon – Fri, with occasional weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays as required.
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- Gym membership discount across Freedom Leisure sites
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for a marketing professional with a creative flare to join our small marketing team focussed on promoting events and activities that take place at The Octagon Theatre and Westlands Entertainment Venue. The role will include digital marketing through social media, e-flyers and other digital advertising, so experience of some of these methods is essential. Being confident in using graphic design software to help produce marketing materials and willing to work flexibly when required is also essential.
The following experience would also be advantageous to any candidates:
- At least one year’s experience in an arts marketing/sales environment
- Website content creation using CMS and accessibility requirements
- Social Media marketing
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy working with people and be able to deal with conflicting deadlines whilst staying calm under pressure. Knowledge of computerised ticketing systems, database management and arts marketing is essential. Knowledge of our ticketing system Spektrix is desirable.
Please contact Martin Hacker on 01935 462130 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail or if you require any assistance to apply.
Interview Date: TBC
We promote and value diversity in the workplace and welcome diverse applicants. We are committed to applying our equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age, or pregnancy or maternity.
We treat personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with our data protection policy/policy on processing special category personal data and criminal records. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in our privacy notice.
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.