Chard Heritage Action Zone Project Officer
Salary: £30,507 - £38,813
Job Type: Fixed term
Job ref: 1834
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chard Heritage Action Zone Project Officer to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Regeneration team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- 10% gym membership discount across LED sites
What we’re looking for…
- An experienced project officer who will be responsible for building relationships with other partners, promoting the work of the scheme locally, negotiating with grant applicants and their representatives, taking applications through to approval, ensuring work is carried out to appropriate standards and on schedule, trouble shooting, and ensuring the prompt handling of administration and reporting.
- The role includes leading the Heritage Action Zone project for Chard town centre. The post holder is tasked with taking forward the project, leading the framework of activities and outcomes, management of internal and external dependencies of the project, managing risks and reporting to an Officer and Member Board as well as the stakeholder group.
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.