Salary: Grade 3 (£20,092 – £22,183) plus 7.5% Unsocial Hours Allowance p/a
Job Type: Permanent
Hours Full Time - 161 Hours Per Month
Job ref: 2026
We have an exciting opportunity for a Duty Manager to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Arts & Entertainment Service, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- Gym membership discount across Freedom Leisure sites
What we’re looking for…
- The Arts & Entertainment Service that manages The Octagon Theatre & Westlands Entertainment Venue is seeking an enthusiastic, organised and experienced Duty Manager to work closely with the Front Of House Manager and the front of house teams to ensure a friendly, welcoming, professional, efficient and accessible service to all visitors. They will be responsible for the safe, smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the Octagon Theatre & Westlands Entertainment Venue’s front of house operations as well as the identification and implementation of long-term strategies for front of house management development.
Please contact Louise Field-Rowe, Front of House Manager on 01935 462478 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail or if you require any assistance to apply.
We promote and value diversity in the workplace and welcome diverse applicants. We are committed to applying our equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age, or pregnancy or maternity.
We treat personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with our data protection policy/policy on processing special category personal data and criminal records. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in our privacy notice.Download Job Description
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.