Lead Specialist - People, Performance & Change
Salary: £51,427 - £56,255
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref: 1910
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Specialist-People, Performance and Change to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Strategy and Commissioning team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
What we’re looking for…
- You will lead the development of people, performance and change function across the organisation
- You will ensure customers and communities are at the centre of decision-making and performance management
- You will lead on the efficient management of data to ensure our services are targeted, effective and efficient.
- You will need a management qualification or be qualified by strong relevant experience
- You will have the ability to drive and motivate change through effective leadership
- You will have a good understanding of current policy and strategy impacting local government services, contract and project
- You will be able to think corporately and strategically
Please contact Kirsty Larkins on 01935 462744 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.