Specialist - Building Services
Salary: £31,346 - £34,728
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref: 1791a
We have an exciting opportunity for a Specialist in Building Services to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Commercial Property, Land and Development team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- 20% gym membership discount across LED sites
We’re looking for an appropriately qualified technical specialist to join our Specialist team on a permanent basis. You will provide the technical expertise needed to conduct surveys of M&E assets and create scopes of works. You’ll be confident in dealing with contractors, consultants and internal customers to progress works. You will be expected to ensure that our buildings are safe for staff and customers to use through an annual programme of inspections. Procurement of contracts and ongoing management is a part of this role. You will be supported by other Specialist colleagues and a team of experienced case officers.
Please contact Jan Gamon by email firstname.lastname@example.org by email in the first instance, should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.Download Job Description
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.