Specialist - Facilities Management
Salary: £31,346 - £44,863 [depending on experience]
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref: 1791b
We have an exciting opportunity for a Specialist in Facilities Management to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Commercial Property, Land and Development team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- 20% gym membership discount across LED sites
We’re looking for an appropriately qualified facilities specialist to join our Specialist team on a permanent basis. You will ensure compliance with statutory regulations, legislation, professional codes of practice and adherence to Council policy. You’ll be confident in dealing with contractors, consultants and internal customers to progress works. You will be expected to specify, procure and manage projects and contracts that deliver community and corporate objectives. You will be supported by other Specialist colleagues and a team of experienced case officers.
Please contact Jan Gamon by email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.Download Job Description
I'm sorry this position is no longer available.