Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Me and my family

I am getting married/a civil partnership

Find information on wedding licences and venues.

  1. I need to give notice of my marriage or civil partnership

    Information to help you give notice of your marriage or civil partnership can be found on the government website.

  2. I need help finding a wedding venue

    Information to help you find a Register Office can be found on the government website.

  3. I would like a wedding venue licence

    To apply for a wedding venue licence to hold a marriage or civil partnership at your premises, go to the Somerset County Council website.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?