Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant
The Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant is now closed for applications.
We have received a high number of applications and the team are now processing these.
Once your application has been processed and we have all the information we need (we may need to contact you to clarify some information), you will receive notification of when to expect the grant support payment.
It is anticipated payments to successful businesses will be made as soon as is reasonably practicable after a decision has been made and the grant acceptance form has been returned. Due to the number of grants we have received, and the resources required to assess each application it may take some time for a decision to be made. If you have not heard after four weeks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you do not contact the Council in advance of this time period.
Our Customer Connect team are experiencing an incredibly high number of calls. If you have any queries regarding the scheme please contact email@example.com and someone will respond as soon as is reasonably practical.
If required, businesses can access the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant guidance here.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Have been trading on 30 December 2021 to be eligible to receive funding under this scheme
- Be the current business premise ratepayer
- Offer in-person services within the required sectors
- At least 50% of business activity must be within the following sectors:
- Hospitality - For the purposes of this scheme, a hospitality business can be defined as a business whose main function is to provide a venue for the consumption and sale of food and drink.
- Leisure - For the purposes of this scheme, a leisure business can be defined as a businesses that provides opportunities, experiences and facilities, in particular for culture, recreation, entertainment, celebratory events and days and nights out.
- Accommodation - For the purposes of this scheme, an accommodation business can be defined as a business whose main lodging provision is used for holiday, travel or other purposes
- Operate within the more detailed sectors outlined within the next tab