Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Apply for Council Tax Support

This form is for working age Council Tax Support. 

Apply for Council Tax Support

You will need to upload proof of your national insurance number as a minimum to complete this application.

You can also use this form to report your Council Tax Support change in circumstances (not for Housing Benefits). 

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?