Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Paying Council Tax

Am I due a Council Tax refund?

If you pay your Council Tax account by Direct Debit, any credit due to you will be refunded automatically to the bank account used to make your payments.

If you pay your Council Tax by any other means, for example on our website or over the telephone with one of our advisors, you will need to make a claim using the Refund form below.

You need to have a My Account with upgraded access in order to complete the form. If you already have a basic account, sign in to request upgraded access. If you do not have an account, register now.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?