Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement

Disabled Facilities Grants

Grants are available to help people with disabilities remain in their own homes by providing adaptations or specialist facilities.

You will qualify for grant aid if you are either registered or registerable as disabled. If you think you may be, then you should call Social Services on 0300 123 2224 to arrange an assessment by an Occupational Therapist.

The Occupational Therapist will make an assessment and, where appropriate, will refer your details to us. You will be informed how much, if any, you will have to contribute so that you can decide whether or not you wish to proceed.

Policy For Awarding Private Sector Housing Grants

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?