Horticulture and street cleaning

Report a dog mess bin problem

We can attend to a damaged or full dog mess bin if it owned and maintained by us.

We are not able to attend to damaged or full dog mess bins if it is on private land. This includes private shopping centres, colleges, schools, parish council or housing association land. This is the responsibility of the landowner and any incidents will need to be reported to them directly.

Report a full or damaged dog mess bin by using the button below. You will need to be registered and logged in to your account. This will save you having to re-enter your information and allow us to keep you updated throughout the process. 

Report a dog mess bin

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?