Horticulture and street cleaning

Report a litter bin problem

We can attend to a damaged or full litter bin if it owned and maintained by us.

we are not able to attend to damaged or full litter bin if it is on private land. This includes private shopping centres, colleges, schools, parish council or housing association land. This is the responsibility of the landowner and any incidents will need to be reported to them directly.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?