Horticulture and street cleaning

Report vomit or faeces

We are able to remove vomit or faeces from council land. This includes pavements, public paths and play areas.

We are not able remove human vomit or faeces from private land. This includes private shopping centres, colleges, schools, Parish Council and Housing Associations. This is the responsibility of the landowner and any incidents will need to be reported to them directly.

If the vomit or faeces is in the middle of a road, please report it to Somerset County Council online or by calling 0300 123 2224.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?