Environmental services

Report damage to Council owned property

We can repair damage to our own land, including:

  • A damaged bench, fence or gate
  • Damage to playgrounds and play equipment
  • Damage to other Council property

We are not able to attend to damage if it is on private land or property. This includes private shopping centres, colleges, schools, Parish Councils and housing associations.

This is the responsibility of the landowner and any incidents will need to be reported to them directly.

To report damage to a Yarlington property, log in to your “My Yarlington” account.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?