If you need welfare advice use the information below to find out how we and other organisations can help.
What can the Welfare Advice Team help me with
If you are unable to find the information that you need, our Welfare Advice service can provide specialist advice and assistance in the following areas:
- General benefit checks to ensure you are getting all the help you are entitled to
- "What if" calculations for potential changes in entitlement
- Help with applications and completing complex forms
- Help if you are having a problem with your benefits
- Advice and guidance if you think a decision is wrong
- Assistance with your appeal (where appropriate)
Am I receiving the correct entitlement?
I need help with a medical assessment
I need help budgeting and managing my money
DWP videos (including British Sign Language)