Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement

Dangerous Wild Animal Licence

Animals listed on the Schedule to the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 require a licence to be kept (unless the animal is part of a collection licensed as a Zoo under the Zoo Licensing Act 1981, or for sale in a premises which is licensed to sell pet animals)

A link to the most recent version of the Schedule has been provided.

The following animals are listed under the act:

List of Dangerous Wild Animals

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?