Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Premises Licence

Apply for a full variation to a club premises certificate

Any significant changes to a club premises certificate, such as increasing the hours when alcohol is sold, must be done through a full variation.

Smaller changes, such as amending a premises licence condition or adding a window to a premises, can be done through a minor variation.

Apply for a full variation to a club premises certificate.

You will need to submit the relevant fee with your application.

You can email your application and plan(s) to If you submit your application via email the payment can be made online. You will receive an email containing a payment link when the application is accepted. 

If you intend to submit a hard copy of the form and plan(s) you will also need to serve it on the responsible authorities. The addresses can be found here.

  1. Will tacit consent apply?

    Yes. This means that you will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from us by the end of the target completion date. This date is 30 days after the Council and the responsible authorities have received your valid application.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?